Type of personal data
What sort of data do we collect?
- Company name and Corp. ID
- Contact person
- Visiting / invoicing address
- Telephone number and email address
- Website use such as subpages visited, browser settings and IP address.
How do we collect data?
LogiCO2 collects data through personal meetings, customer enquiries by phone and forms on our web pages. Providing this data is optional on your part. If you choose not to provide your personal data, we may not be able to give you access to certain features or services.
When do we collect personal data?
- During the purchase of products
- Customer service by phone
- Personal meetings at trade shows and during customer visits
- Contact forms
Why we collect personal data
- To be able to provide access to our products and customer support
- To be able to tailor our product offers
- To be able to take contact and offer our products and customer support
We store your personal data to be able to tailor our product offers to your needs and give you good customer service.
How do we store personal data?
Data collected is stored in our CRM system. We use IT systems to protect privacy, confidentiality and access to personal data. The data is only available within LogiCO2’s organization (Personal Data Controller) and that of the system supplier (Personal Data Processor).
How is the data deleted?
The data is deleted on contacting our customer service.
Is personal data disclosed to third parties?
Personal data is not disclosed to third parties, but LogiCO2 may use subcontractors (Personal Data Processors) for some services. Such subcontractors may process personal data on behalf of LogiCO2.
A Personal Data Processor is used for:
- Transportation (logistics companies and carriers)
- Marketing (printing and distribution, email dispatches, media and advertising agencies)
- IT services (companies that manage critical operations, technical support and maintenance of our IT systems).
In addition to the data you give us, or which we collect from you based on your purchases and your use of our services, we may collect personal data from a third party.
Data we collect from third parties:
- Address details from public registers to ensure that we have your correct address.
- Credit ratings from credit rating institutes, banks or credit bureaus.
As a LogiCO2 customer you have the right to request transparency in the processing of your personal data. You may also request corrections, limitations and deletion of personal data in accordance with GDPR.
When personal data processing is based on consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
Should you have reason to believe that LogiCO2 has not acted in accordance with GDPR when processing your personal data, you may lodge a complaint with the regulatory authority, the Data Inspection Board. www.datainspektionen.se