Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by the website. The files include information about the site. No personal information are stored in the cookies.
LogiCO2 uses Google Analytics for statistics about the visitor behaviour. Google Analytics stores the following cookies on your computer:
- __utma is a persistent (permanent) cookie that is used to distinguish users and sessions/visits. It is updated each time a website is visited and expires two years after it has been set or updated.
- __utmb is a session cookie that is used to determine new sessions/visits. It is updated each time a site is visited and expires 30 minutes after it has been set or updated.
- __utmc is a session cookie that is used with "__utmb" to determine whether a new visit has been made to the website (use after 30 minutes of inactivity is counted as a new visit). It expires when the web browser is closed.
- __utmt is a session cookie that is used to determine the website speed. It expires 10 minutes after it has been set.
- __utmz is persistent cookie that is used to determine traffic sources and navigation on the website. It expires six months after it has been set or updated.
Read more at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie